After the development of social media platforms, people have used many images in past years. These images play an important role in our lives and daily routines as well. Without a doubt, we use these photos as a memory, for official purposes, to showcase our product, or for printing purposes as well. Mostly, we encounter an error with large-sized images. Except this, most online platforms do not let us share large images. Then we need to resize images. Also, there are many online & offline apps available on the internet that let us compress our pictures. But most of them are paid and some of them are low-quality tools. In this article, we will take a deeper look at how to Resize image to 150×150 pixels online without losing quality.
Resize Image To 150×150 Pixels Free Online Tool
Unlike other snap resizers, 150×150 image resizer is an online web-based application that is developed by Compress Karu’s team. It allows a user to upload their large-sized image, and reduce their size and dimensions to a specific size. In addition, this is a free tool that everyone around the world can access and use without paying a single penny.
Moreover, you do not need any specialized device to convert image to 150×150 px tool. You just need a stable internet connection. No matter, if you wish to resize and crop and single image or a group of images. You can do bulk resizing using this tool.
How To Resize Image To 150×150 Pixels/ Resolutions Free?
To resize image to a specific size like 150×150 pixels image size, follow the step-by-step mentioned below guide.
- Click on the “Add/Upload” button.
- Select a single or a group of images you want to change size from your device’s gallery.
- Or drag & drop image(s) directly to the resizing area.
- Now click on the “Resize” button.
- Wait for a minute.
- After processing, you can save the processed files by clicking on the “Download” button
Why do I need a 150×150 pixels image?
150*150 pixels image can be used for various purposes. But mostly, this dimension size is needed for logos. Yes! 150×150 is logo sized image used for website’s logo, youtube channel logo, or for DP sometimes.
How to resize image to 150×150 pixels free?
Follow the mentioned below guide to convert image size for free.
- Click on the “Add Image” button.
- Select the image from the gallery and click on the “Open” button.
- Now click on the “Resize” button and wait.
- After successful processing, there will be a download button appearing at the bottom of the picture resizer tool. Click on the “Download” button to save your processed image.
Is it free to use the 150×150 image resizing tool?
Of course, it is 100% free to use this photo resizing tool. Also, each premium feature is free and to accessible for the public.
Can I use this tool offline?
Unfortunately, you can not use this tool while offline. As this is an online web application, you need a stable internet connection to use this tool.