There are multiple online tools available to reduce GIF size. But some of them are paid and some of them don’t let you resize GIF in specific sizes. But an online GIF resizer tool powered by compresskaru.com lets you resize your image to a specific size. Also, it is totally free for every individual. Specifically, in this guide, we will see how to compress GIF to 128KB & benefits of using GIF compressor tool. See the details below:
Compress GIF To 128KB Online
It is an online GIF compression tool that will let you convert GIF size into a specific size. In addition, You can use it as much as you resize it. Moreover, As GIF is a looped animated video, its file size may be larger than PNG or JPG. That’s why most of the platforms don’t let users post it. Before uploading these kinds of image formats on social media (Instagram, Facebook & Twitter) and websites, make sure you have a small size of GIF photo.
If you don’t know how to reduce its size, see the full details below to use GIF compressor without losing quality.
How To Compress GIF To 128KB Free?
To resize a file into a specific size, see the step-by-step procedure. Shortly, You will be able to decrease GIF size. Here it is:
- Add GIF image(s) by simply clicking on the “Add” button or drag & drop images directly.
- Secondly, select a single or a group of GIFs you want to reduce the size and then click on the “Open/Upload” button.
- In the third step, select the size (if you want a custom size).
- Now click on “Compress” and wait for a moment.
- Shortly, your data will be processed and downloaded to your device.
Is it safe to use a free GIF compressor tool?
Obviously, it is safe to use the CompressKaru.com GIF compressor free animation resizing tool. Furthermore, Your data is in safe hands. We do not reuse or share your data with any third-party application. Also, your data is deleted automatically just after 15 minutes of processing by our smart system.
How To Compress a GIF below 128KB?
To compress GIF pictures, follow the steps given below:
- Click on the “Add GIF” button.
- Select and upload the GIF large file by clicking on the “Open/Upload” button.
- Now select compression size & click on the “Compress” button.
Can I compress a GIF through my phone?
Yes, You can compress GIF from any device including the phone you have. There is no such need for a high-level device to use it. The only thing you need is a stable internet speed.
Can I compress bulk GIF photos at the same time?
Certainly, You can resize bulk images with a single tap. There is no limit to use it.