A 9×16 pixel image size is used for making or designing mobile phone wallpapers. It has a portrait orientation. In addition, this image size can only be used on smartphones. On the other hand, a 9×16 inch aspect ratio or resolution is used for printing purposes. Also, it has a vertical/portrait orientation. Many smartphone users want to set their own custom pictures as wallpaper. But they can’t do so just because of the large dimensions of the image. In addition, some large images are set as wallpaper but are overzoomed. To fix this issue, users must resize images to a specific size such as 9×16. By resizing and converting image to 9×16, it can fit on the screen frame size. In this blog post, we will let you know how to use a 9×16 image converter for free online.
9×16 Image Converter Online Free
This image size is being used for multiple purposes. Many people use their images as wallpaper. Also, some people wish to print their images to keep memorized in the album. On the other hand, a 9×16 converter is an online web platform or tool that allows you to convert your larger images into small resolutions even without downloading and installing the app on your devices.
Furthermore, It is always free to make image to 9×16 inches or pixels. You don’t have to pay for it. Another benefit of using this tool is that you can now resize and convert multiple images at the same time. There is no such limit to resizing photos. Use this tool as much as you can even without any subscription or signup.
How To Resize Image To 9×16 Inches/Pixels/CM Without Losing Quality?
Here are some steps that will help you to convert image to 9 x 16 (width x height). Follow the mentioned guide:
- Click on the “Add Images” button.
- Add/Select the image(s) from your image folder and click on the “Open” button.
- Also, you can drag and drop the image files directly to the resizing tool area.
- Now tap on the “Resize” button.
- Wait for a moment, it won’t take much time to complete the process.
- After processing, click on the “Download” button to save the converted image files.
Is it free to resize an image to 9 by 16?
Of course, it is totally free to resize your images to any custom size like 9 by 16 or 16×9 in. Also, you don’t have to signup before using the tool.
What is a 16:9 ratio image?
A 16:9 ratio image is 16 inches wide and 9 inches high.
Will I lose my image quality while converting to 16 x 9 inches resolution?
No, you won’t lose your image quality, pixels, and colors. Only image dimensions will be resized without losing quality and cropping. Just make sure you have uploaded an image that has a good quality.
How do I convert a picture to 9×16?
Follow the given guide to use a 9w x 16h image converter. Take a look at that:
- Click on the “Add Image(s)” button.
- Now from your device’s gallery, choose the image and click on the “Open” button.
- Now verify the conversion size from the size boxes like 9*16.
- Click on the “Resize” button.
- After complete processing, save the converted file just by clicking on the “Download” button.
Can I change image to a 9×16 aspect ratio?
Of course, you can change a large image resolution to a small one. Using a 9×16 photo converter, you can make image to any specific aspect ratio.